Reading can be rewarding, entertaining, and an escape from the daily grind. According to Cambridge, reading can keep your brain young and improve your physical well-being. Reading, especially from the Book of Ages, will open your mind to possibilities and abilities!
For example, what better book than The Holy Bible. Did you know the Bible is not only the best-selling book of all time, but it is the best-selling book of the year — every year? Above all, the Bible is not just a reference book, it can satisfy your interest in any Genre.
- Treacherous conspiracy and mystery: John
- Spy thriller and military intrigue: Joshua
- Rebellion and travel: Exodus
- Classic underdog story: David and Goliath in 1Samuel
- Romance: Song of Solomon
- Epic historical drama, murdering and family betrayal: Genesis
- Strong female main characters: Esther and Ruth
- Uplifting and inspirational: Psalms
- Practical advice: Proverbs
- Supernatural, life-changing events: Matthew
- Futuristic: Revelation
However, the Book of Ages is not merely literary prose, poetry or drama. It is the Word of God and will change your life.
In conclusion, Abraham Lincoln said, “I am profitably engaged in reading the Bible. Take all of this Book that you can by reason and the balance by faith, and you will live and die a better man. It is the best Book which God has given to man.”
2 Timothy 3:16 & 17, New International Version: “All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.”
Leave a Reply