Going into the new year, do we feel the same, like we are dealing with the same old issues? Consider this: our experiences from the last year have changed us. Life events influence our thinking. Growing older can alter our priorities. But how do we encourage ourselves in the ways we want to change? By making small steps in our daily decisions with these top 5 ways to a peaceful year:
- God: Make time in prayer a priority, listening and trusting His instruction.
- Yourself: Practice self-care, acting in confidence and acceptance.
- Home and family: Create harmony through support and encouragement.
- Work: Let go of what you don’t control, establish boundaries.
- Public Life: Treat others with respect, empathy, and kindness.
With the help of God’s endless love and grace, 2022 is going to be a glorious, peaceful year!
God blesses those who work for peace, for they will be called the children of God.Matthew 5:9
Because of God’s tender mercy, the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us, to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, and to guide us to the path of peace.Luke 1:78-79
I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice. My body rests in safety.Psalms 16:8-9