A Talent Show Gives Everyone Time in the Spotlight!
This page contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link, I might earn a small commission, but it won’t cost you a penny more. Learn more in my Affiliate Disclaimer. Thank you!
A family Talent Show will encourage personal confidence with love!
- Announce the event early so everyone has time to create and rehearse their act. Everyone has a talent. Or, schedule your talent night for the same day every month. Let each family member take turns deciding what the next event will be.
- Do you have a future chef or baker? Let them prepare the meal or treats.
- Have a karaoke night.
- How about a lip synch competition?
- A Dance off!
- If everyone plays some sort of instrument, have a jam session or concert.
- You could write a family song.
- Surprise everyone with kazoos or a collection of rhythm makers.
- Put on a play.
- Dad Joke Night.
- Poetry reading.
If the performers get tired, make popcorn and change it up to movie night!